Spirit, Soul and Body
Imagine having the Creator standing next to you and being able to ask him anything. What would you ask him? Thankfully, even if we don't yet have a relationship with God, He never changes, has no darkness in Him and is always true. The Creator shares the same information with humanity and His children.
This page is about how all humans are designed to be in relationship with God.
- We are threefold in nature. Body, soul and spirit. People see body first, then soul and finally spirit. God is Spirit and sees our spirit first. Spirit takes precedence :) The spiritual worlds are MORE real than the world we see, hear, sense or touch.
- The dimension we live in affects our soul and body. Our soul, body and spirit can, conversely, affect the dimension we live in. In a way, we do manifest our reality.
- God designed reality to respond to us. He has set up a feedback loop, so to speak and it is all designed to help us find Him. It is actually more easy to live in God that not to but we have allowed ourself to be programmed to look the other way.
- Our Body and Soul has been programmed since childhood to look towards the material world to get all its needs met. Our spirit is for communion (being One with) God and through God's power in our life, we can see how we are designed to be "temples" of the Holy Spirit. On a spiritual level, this looks like God shines His Light through our consciousness like a lighthouse shining into the sea.
- When our needs aren't met, as children we learn to get them met through other ways in the world. It is impossible for us/other people to meet our every need, unlike God who by His very nature meets all our needs. Iniquity (looking to our mind/world rather than God) in our soul means we CHOOSE to cover up our deficiencies in different worldly ways rather than taking them to God. It is not the fault of our parents or the world, however much we are tempted to blame them. It is not even God's fault. It is our own clinging to iniquity/pride and false beliefs etc.
- God loves us and wants us to grow into spiritual maturity in Christ. He has given us a body, intellect, emotions, free will, skepticism and so on for good reason. However, without the Holy Spirit, we cannot discern spiritual things without falling for falsehoods.
- Sin is basically spiritual toxic waste. It is dependence on what is ultimately based on a lie, which can never be turned into truth. Sin hurts us and damages any possibility of humans knowing God. It also causes us to follow the "god of the world" and become spiritually deaf and blind to God. Sin is like toxic sludge in our spiritual ears and we gradually "forget" to even choose to hear God too. Eventually, even our conscience gets "seared" and it stops putting up red flags when we sin.
- We are, by default, a spiritually "fallen" species -- sin (believing and acting in lies, even if hidden from our conscious mind) causes our soul to die in this life, rather than shine the Light of God as immortal temples of God. Humans are disconnected from who we really are and this disconnection is only reinforced to children. Any children who are "different" due to having a greater awareness of spiritual matters tend to suffer more because they have no conscious awareness of why or how to counteract falsehoods with the Truth of God. It then becomes easy for their soul to fall prey to false ideologies that seem to reflect more truth/love on one hand but are not in God's Kingdom.
- Any sin at all disconnects us from knowing God, however good we are and try to be. We cannot undo sin.
- We remain disconnected from God as we get older. Hell is a dimension of existence where the love and care of God seems the farthest thing in the world. This dimension, usually hidden from our awareness, sometimes creeps up in our consciousness in this life. Hell, however, can and has been overcome by the Son of God. Jesus Christ frees us from all experiences of Hell :)
- Humas are designed for much more but this is only through relationship with God and omniscience. The only way to heal any disconnection (or even a sense of disconnection) from God is a complete change of heart to CHOOSE to see truth instead. Jesus was a sinless human and LOGOS (God in human form). He never experienced disconnection from God until he willingly "took on" our sin. Jesus not only willingly paid the penalty for all sin for all time but obliterates all conditioning caused by sin. He takes us beyond the reasoning and rule of the mind, sin and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil (duality) into Grace -- it is a gift freely available and not the result of anything we can do. If our heart truly turns towards God and we accept this gift, we receive God's Holy Spirit in our spirit -- we are, at this stage, spiritual babies in a relationship with God.
- Growing past this baby stage means living in the Holy Spirit and being led by God. If we do this, God quickens our spirit and eventually we receive a Baptism of the Holy Spirit. NO physical churches, people, books or religion is needed, although they can be helpful if God leads us to learn something from them. If we walk in the Holy Spirit, our body and soul is touched every moment by the Holy Spirit and we start to have a direct relationship with our Creator! As we reject the lies of the world, we see the Kingdom of God manifest in our life and the world around us.
- If our spirit stays disconnected from God or at a baby Christian stage, then those with a larger spirit will inevitably be drawn to the 'spiritual' arts -- such as meditation, esotericism, yoga, the occult, spiritual practices etc. They do this to a) compensate for the lack of Holy-Spirit/God in their daily life and b) attempt to lessen the effects of spiritual oppression in their body and soul. These supposedly "spiritual" bandages are only temporary. The only Godly antidote against this is to "draw closer" to God. This means allowing Christ to reveal to us other lies we believe in that our limited minds cannot see.
- Through which we sense the spiritual and through which we can personally relate to God directly.
- When we are born again and God quickens (makes alive) our spirit, if we are led by God, the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, we are children of God. We can actively allow God's love, peace and healing to transform us and also affect the world around us.
- In its default state, our spirit is cut off from consciously knowing God. Children are innocent because their soul nature is not yet fully developed or entrenched in the spiritual pollution of sin and the fallen world. They (even babies) can know God but soon the developing carnal mind takes over.
- Through which we relate to the social world and ourselves.
- Remains worldly (unless God draws us to use our will to live from the Spirit) because of its connection to the body.
- The eternal soul will either find God or choose to remain disconnected from God after death. Those who are dead and alive can either experience hellish dimensions or the Kingdom of God.
- ALL people are influenced by the "fallen spiritual realm" and can be demonized (spiritually oppressed or even completely taken over) in their soul/body. The "fallen realm" is collective, sentient, false conditioning that keeps us from the Kingdom of God and knowing who we truly are.
- ALL religion, psychology/psychiatry and spiritual techniques (like new-age meditations, chants, shamanism, hypnosis, IFS Therapy, Law of Attraction etc.) work on the level of the soul or body. They do not touch the spirit, even if they purport to be spiritual in nature. Humans allow themselves to be trapped within the confines of a limited understanding and experience rather than the omnipresence, omnipotence and omniscentience of God the Father.
- Through which we relate to the physical world. Our physical senses don't see God's creation. Our true body is multidimensional in nature. However, without the LOGOS transforming us, death and illusion still rule the spirit, soul and bodies of human beings.
- All technology is actually a substitute power for abilities our spirit innately knows God created us to have.
- If we have the Holy Spirit -- a two-way connection with God -- we are like living works of art (songs in the Book of Life) that can never be destroyed.
- The mystery of the rapture, like other mysteries, are revealed in the Bible and to those who continue to seek revelation from our Creator. We are not designed to be limited in space/time. As we walk "with" God, He reveals our true image -- that of Christ, which is used only to bring Life and acts from purest Love and God's omniscience.
The Spiritual World
There are unseen dimensions populated by other beings. What's important to remember is that these dimensions and beings are not God. Like people in the human world, also in a collectively manifested reality, spirit entities are limited and finite. Spirits are often perceived as energy inhabiting bodies/souls but some can perceived as located outside our body too.
Some (angels/fallen angels) are far more advanced and intelligent than humans (but still nothing compared to God). Some hate humans with a passion and want them dead. Others don't but still function outside of the will of God. These are all fallen angels.
So-called "ascended masters", spirits guides, nature spirits, extraterrestrials etc. are interdimensional spirit beings (angelic or demonic) rebellious to God and Pure Love.
Even many that come in the name of the Creator, Jesus Christ or claim the power of Holy Spirit are not.
Miracles, healings, wisdom etc. can also "originate" from the fallen spiritual realm. These come at a cost and never benefit our spirit.
Every single person in the world (apart from Jesus Christ) has been oppressed by spirit beings. Only the Alpha and Omega, Jesus Christ, frees us from this. This freedom is a gift and doesn't come from anything we do. Oftentimes, we take this oppression/possession to be the natural state of affairs and assume all thoughts, feelings etc originate from within us or are "parts" of ourselves. This is NOT the case. Normal human consciousness is not who we are and God did not design humans to have "parts".
Conversations with "God" are not always conversations with our loving, Holy Creator. In the Bible, Jesus had perfect spiritual discernment and connection to our Father in Heaven -- he knew exactly which spirit a person spoke from. When the Holy Spirit resides in our spirit, we too can benefit from this discernment.
Witchcraft, channelling, shamanism etc. rely on contact with the spiritual world, rather than God, the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. These practices involve connection with "fallen spirits". Everyone is influenced by unGodly spirits as a result of sin. Until we are freed from them (by God's authority only) we are oblivious to them.
What Happens After the Supernatural Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
The Baptism is a life-changing experience of the resurrected Jesus Christ birthing us into a new phase of existence. The Power of God is experienced in our human life and soul and our spiritual eyes are opened for the first time. We see reality as it is, even if for a split second, in a way incomprehensible to those who have never encountered the Creator. The human-collectively-manifested reality is seen as the "lesser", inconsequential reality it is, even a hallucination/hypnosis. Who we are, in God, is not limited by space, time or normal human functioning; we are no longer governed by our physical senses and we experience more and more the Kingdom of God :)
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit cannot be understood by the human mind. We are truly one with God though still need to mature in God's wisdom. This is why it seems as though God doesn't heal everything in one go or give us "superpowers" like Jesus Christ. There is no death, illness or evil in God. Any suffering is only the result of clinging to the false conscionsess we previously identified with that hasn't been taken to the cross.
As we grow in God, we see God's reality. Transfiguration, Resurrection, Heaven, the Second Coming are not future concepts. The reality of these can be known before the human body dies. Those who believe such things are only in the future are still clinging to an identity and body that's trapped by space/time. Jesus, however, demonstrated how we don't have to be. His kingdom is NOT of the world we can see and touch with our physical senses though it may sometimes reflect it. Originally, this world completely reflected the Kingdom (Eden) however our consciousness "fell" due to sin. Our entire dimension /manifestation around us changed to reflect our fallen consciousness.